Saturday, May 08, 2010

Sorry, time is wrong

Sorry, time is wrong
--------------------------
Can anyone let me know what’s going on?
--------------------------
It’s so funny to ask you to lecture on a training course without checking your time. None has made contact with you. Just give a sheet to let you know that you are on the schedule. Then ask you to give the handout in 3days. Well, well, well, just before the day, one by one call to tell you that your handout isn’t ok. You shouldn’t make such kind of handout, too simple to understand.

Fine, I think I could make it more pages by ppt.

Today, I still felt so nervous with such a lecture. How could I do while one by one to tell me that my handout isn’t ok just in yesterday? I felt so nervous not about whom I will lecture to but the workers. I suppose I have time till 16:40, which was written on the schedule. It was 16:10. Someone come and told me time is wrong. They won’t arrange such section; I should end in 5 mins!

Can anyone let me know what’s going on?

I have to say I am so angry. They don’t treat me with respect. None made contact with me at first. Dislike the handout I give. Wrong introduced about me. I couldn’t understand why they always try to ignore that I have the certificate. So ridiculous about the wrong time!

---------Felicia on 8 May 2010.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment